An elliptical machine would make an excellent addition to any home and workout room. With the holiday season fast approaching, deciding to add an elliptical machine to your fitness routine can be a good idea. Deciding to give one as a gift could be an even better idea. Here is a list of five popular elliptical machines and some of their key features, to better help you make your decision.
The NordicTrack Elite 1300 is a heavy duty fitness machine that anyone can benefit from. This machine had the following fantastic features:
• 20" Stride length
• A user capacity of up to 350 lbs.
• Large roomy foot pedals
• CardioGrip monitor to get a quick, accurate heart rate
• 15 one touch, programmed workouts to allowing you to quickly select your workout program
• A frictionless and smooth resistance system allowing you to easily change between 10 intensity levels
The Schwinn 418 Elliptical is one of the most popular elliptical on the market today. Nautilus, a company that is known for well performing and durable equipment, manufactures this machine. Some capabilities of the Schwinn 418 elliptical are:
• A user capacity of 275 lbs
• Eight different resistance levels
• Grip heart rate monitor
• Quiet magnetic resistance
• LCD display that tells you calories burned, heart rate, distance, speed, time and more
• 12 workout programs, lets you choose between fat burn, ramp, mountain, valley, and others